Jobs for Painters Near Me
Jobs for House Painters in Cleveland, Ohio
Friendly painter, appreciative customers, respectful & courteous atmosphere.
Painters!! Are you tired of being underpaid and underappreciated?
Are you ready to join a winning team?
Does it drive you crazy to sit in one place all day? Are you bad at doing the same thing and going to the same place every day?
Can you work well with your hands?
Do you want to learn how to manage your money and any personalities you come across in life?
Are you tired of a boss that doesn’t respect or appreciate you?
Do you want to be part of a growing company with clear goals for advancement in the company?
We invest in our people and give them the tools to become the best people in life, not just on the job.
Do you love to talk to people and make new friends?
Do you have a steady hand? Are you always in a good mood with a great attitude?
Do you have a valid driver’s license?
Are you always up early and ready to go?
If you answer yes to most of these, you might be a good fit to work with us.
Little or no opportunity for advancement at your current job? Do you wish you could be part of a team that cares about your future and values your opinions and feedback while earning excellent wage training for a greater future? Are you doing more work than the next guy and not getting anything for it? Do you want to drive a company van and get weekly overtime? Want to work somewhere that pays you weekly and monthly bonuses for timeliness and quality? Then we should talk.
The Picky Painters is now seeking full-time, long-term employees to become part of our team.
Here is an outline of our Company Positions and Pay
- Apprentice/Trainee – $16.00 – 17.00 per hour + bonuses
- Painter – $18.00 – $19.00 per hour + bonuses
- Lead Painter – $20.00 – $23.00 per hour + bonuses
- Crew Lead Painter/Job manager – $24.00 – $27.00 per hour + bonuses
Training Provided (this position requires exp.):
You will be trained in Cabinet Refinishing, Interior and Exterior Residential Painting and Staining, Deck Staining, Drywall Surface Repair, Wallpaper Removal, and Pressure Washing.
- You must have your OWN reliable automobile and your own valid driver’s license. You will not be considered for employment unless you have both.
- Pass a national criminal background check before employment.
- You will be expected to work up to 40 hours a week and occasionally on Saturdays during our busy season if we get rainouts. Otherwise, Saturdays are optional. Overtime is sometimes required to get jobs done, but we don’t want to be at customers’ homes past 5 pm normally.
- We work on smoke, chew, and vape-free job sites except as designated in this policy.
Smoking is prohibited in all enclosed areas within The Picky Painters’ work sites, without exception. This includes customers’ homes, job sites, garages, employer-owned or leased vehicles, and all other enclosed facilities. The only designated smoking area is outdoors 15 feet away from any structures. Additionally, employees may smoke in their personal vehicles, but the smoke and tobacco products must be completely contained within the vehicle.
- Physical demands are climbing high ladders, reaching, twisting, bending, squatting, walking, pulling, pushing, grasping, lifting full 5-gallon buckets of paint, standing, and being on your knees back and forth throughout the duration of the shift. Must be able to follow verbal orders and hustle all day long. You will be working in 90-degree weather in the summer.
Must be team-oriented, a nice person, not a complainer, and able to receive instruction and constructive criticism. We expect you to treat our customers like royalty and respect your fellow employees at all times. We expect honesty at all times and to own up to any mistakes and correct them.
Here is an outline of our Benefits:
$$-Weekly Pay on Payroll-$$
Access to SmartDollar, a step-by-step approach to handling money with the #1 authority in personal finance
Tools and training provided
Drive company van when needed
Overtime past 40 hours (time and a half)
The company provides most tools on the Jobsite
Shirts, sweatshirts, and hats depending on the season are provided immediately
Phone Data Reimbursement of $10.00/month
Earned Paid time off for every 344 hours you work; you earn 8 hours Vacation Pay
Performance, Content, and Review Bonuses
Club 50- $50.00 Bonuses for each referral, etc.
Employee Referral- $50.00 Upon Hire, 90 days $150.00, 6 months $250.00, 1 Year $500.00
After 90 Days:
Eyecare reimbursement – $100.00 Value
After 1 year
Carhart Company coat with your name on it
These are the 6 unpaid Holidays we are closed on
New Years Day
More to come as we grow…
Present yourself well as trustworthy and punctual with a great smile! Are eager to take this opportunity to learn and grow with a caring and fun team with high expectations.
You will be responsible for prepping and painting interior and exterior surfaces, without direct supervision, for a clientele expecting excellence with a smile!
ABSOLUTE MUST – You have your own personal truck, a driver’s license, smartphone, e-mail
( PLEASE DO NOT CALL ) If you call, you will disqualify yourself by not following instructions.
If this is YOU.. be ready to tell and show me why when you fill out this form by 5 pm this Friday.
In fact, do it NOW!!!
Full Application Form Link
The Picky Painters is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.